So today is just a whole bunch of tangents from me. It’s fine….
1. We had so much fun in New Orleans this past weekend! We stayed at the Monteleone and it was amazing. We ate plennntttyyy of yummy food (I think my stomach grows like 15 sizes and makes room to eat every hour on the hour when it knows I am in Nola) and I was sad to leave.
2. Eating 6 pounds of puppy chow right before bed may seem like a good idea in theory… but my stomach wants to kill me today.
3. My grandmother is coming to Dallas today! Can NOT wait to spend time with her!
4. I love the Tone It Up girls. I mean, who doesn’t? I am loosely… (I say loosely because I took a big ole break Friday through last night and probably until tomorrow since Ju Ju will be here)… following their 30 day nutrition plan. I have already done it twice this year and it makes me feel SO much better. I would recommend it to anyone.
5. I have been doing Pure Barre. Do I like it? Hmmm… Still trying to figure that out. My best friend Elizabeth does it and she looks fab… so I keep telling myself it will be worth it. It is a really efficient workout which I like and only 55 minutes of my day. It kicks my butt. I didn’t realize how little core strength I had until I started going. I have a one month pass so we will see how it goes!! I just needed a little change in routine.
Sick of me rambling?!
Have an AWESOME Tuesday!!!!!!!!!